Today I have been working on a more refined Idea that would respond to the brief and target a specific audience. I liked the idea of having an installation piece in town right in the middle of the drinking scene. Interacting with the slightly intoxicated youth? possibly using shock elements to make them reflect on their drinking habits. I looked into 3 key steps that would work well with drawing our audience in, keeping them on a path that is more suitable for their health and wellbeing and then making sure they stick to it. So they are as follows; Increasing awareness, shift attitudes, and finally this leads to a change in behaviour.
There is an Australian campaign which has a similar movement to what we believe would best benefit our target audience. "How to drink properly" focused on people aged 18-24 and is based around the theme of "Stay Classy". Rather than trying to completley stop the drinking culture in New Zealand we want to promote fun, social ways of drinking and enjoying friends company while not going overboard on the booze. This is something Bryony and I will discuss when we bring our ideas together to develop our initial concepts.
No comments:
Post a Comment