Saturday, 8 August 2015

Class 8 Friday 7 August

Bryony and I both came to class with different options for spreads but with same text. Slightly different imagery was used as the roller coaster concept i used were hand draw swirls where as Bryony's were photos I had taken of a light movement. After class feedback we received throughout the day we decided on using most of the ideas throughout the spreads I had done yet also combining some of the vector infographics from Bryony's spreads. This was a very productive class for us as a pair as we worked on our brief and improved it ready for hand in next week. Over the weekend I am going to take photos of different drinking situations to best show our idea. We are then meeting on Monday to finalise the spreads and get it ready for print.

No comments:

Post a Comment