Thursday, 15 October 2015

Upon Reflection

+ What was your biggest learning that you took from this paper.

The biggest thing I have taken from this 12 week paper was understanding the learning process and in particular the design process. The stages we took as a pair throughout our first, more research based part of the brief, and understanding target audiences, moving to looking at how we can implement our desired action so that it would effectively meet our target audiences needs. This was difficult for Bryony and I but a great learning curve. Looking at how visual style can impact on how our target audience will interact with the space.

+ What aspect of your project are you most happy with.

The part I am most happy with for our project, is how we have understood our target audience, and within our desired space, have a point of difference to current spaces within university settings. The encouragement of cross disciplinary interaction is very important for us as designers to be fully successful in the extent of our ideas, therefore I think this part to our The Lounge space is very positive.

+ What would you do differently.

If I were to do this project again I would pay a lot more attention to already existing visuals and seeing what is being used to attract youth particularly university students and what engages them.

Thanks Tim and Phoebe, This core paper was by far the most enjoyable learning style!

No comments:

Post a Comment